Canyon Park Echoes Toastmasters club in Bothell, WA is an open club, meaning we are open to all community members.
The mission of a Toastmasters club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.
Visit our lunchtime meetings to learn how Toastmasters can help you. Visiting is free, and there is no pressure to join.
Time and Directions
We meet each Wednesday 12 – 1 pm. We start and end promptly for our members who take time from their work schedules.
Our meeting location is in Bothell, near the Home Depot and next to the Northshore YMCA. Use the main entrance.
Kaiser Permanente building, 2nd floor conference room
11913 NE 195th Street
Bothell, WA 98011
Please send an email to email@example.com to let us know you are coming so we can have someone greet you.
A Toastmaster’s Promise
As a member of Toastmasters International and my club, I promise….
- To attend club meetings regularly;
- To prepare all of my speeches to the best of my ability, basing them on projects in the Communication and Leadership Program manual or the Advanced Communication and Leadership Program manuals;
- To prepare for and fulfill meeting assignments;
- To provide fellow members with helpful, constructive evaluations;
- To help the club maintain the positive, friendly environment necessary for all members to learn and grow;
- To serve my club as an officer when called upon to do so;
- To treat my fellow club members and our guests with respect and courtesy;
- To bring guests to club meetings so they can see the benefits Toastmasters membership offers;
- To adhere to the guidelines and rules for all Toastmasters educational and recognition programs;
- To maintain honest and highly ethical standards during the conduct of all Toastmasters activities.